skip to main | skip to sidebar

dirtyofficeparty

Friday, October 9, 2009

Conversation with client:

Me: Jayme always tells me what a good dancer you are

Client: Oh yeah, I used to dance when I was kid

Me: No, I meant club dancing.

Client: Oh no, not since I quit taking pills.


and there you have it.
Posted by File This at 9:42 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2009 (7)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • disability party
      • uncomfortable moments experienced at work today:1....
      • i have a client from miami who puts the word purga...
      • This year, don't dress as a slut, just be a slut.T...
      • Dumbest Conversation ever:Alexis: just tell me. te...
      • Conversation with client:Me: Jayme always tells me...
      • I keep having dreams where I am fired. I imagine i...

About Me

File This
View my complete profile

Current Record Rotation

  • Black Lips - 200 Million Thousands
  • New Order - Power, Corruption, Lies

Current Book Rotation

  • The Anti-Christ - Nietzsche
  • La Metamorfosis‎ - Franz Kafka

TIVO

  • Madmen