upon review of the internet cache on the computer in your office, not only did we find a shitload of adult material, but we have added together the amount of hours you spend surfing the web on company time and it comes out to approxtimately 4 hours.
but I can explain, my best friend...
We are well aware that there will be a certain amount of personal communication per associate per day, but your ratio is becoming increasingly more skewed.
but some of the surfing was work-oriented!
let us see...The Kills tourdates...online banking...updating several social networking sites and reading other's social networking sites...numerous google searches for "pet dandruff"...a daily log-in to eharmony.com...and you said you can justify these?
Well, if you look at your charts, you will notice I do most of this surfing before, during and after lunch. Studies show the productivity of an employee slows with less breaks. I'm taking as many breaks possible to be as productive as possible! I'm doing it for office morale. Give me a couple minutes and I will research this for you
Ah, yes. Your daily lunch "break" is another topic of concern. According to our charts, you average about 1.75 hours a day in lunch breaking. Our lunch breaks are designed for each associate to eat and perhaps run the quick errand. The average lunch break for an associate is about 45 minutes.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Please provide us with proof of all completed sales in the last 4 weeks.
Well..... do you think unemployment collection might be an option?